Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Holidays From My Family To Yours!!!

This year is coming to an end and I have to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for a wonderful year. I've traveled all over the east coast and through many places in and out of Virginia that I'd never heard of :) I've shared trials and tribulations and celebrations and milestones with many of you. There are so many of you who I look forward to seeing, I wish I could thank you all individually.

My "12 Days of Healthy Hair" event was a complete success, as usual. Educating others on healthy hair has always been something I look forward to but mostly, it was about showing appreciation for my clients. 16 hour days/nights and we're all wrapped up! The "Daily Deal" promo will resume next week on 12/26/14 and run through 12/30/14 and extended hours will continue. 




On the eve of Christmas, I wish you all a Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment